Thanks Jayci!
5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago
* A lot of stuff that I shouldn't be!* I was enrolled at UVSC, but RARELY went. I was pretty stupid back then! (refer back to #1.)
* I also had what I thought was the coolest car ever, a brand new, silver Ford Escort ZX2. The sporty version.






* Dragging Main!






* Dragging Main!
* ?? There's not much I was doing back then that I am proud to admit. (refer to the last thing on my list)
5 Things I Want To Do In The Next 10 Years
* Be debt FREE! (with the exception of my house)
* Create a good relationship with my daughters.
* Be ORGANIZED!
* Love Ryan even more than I do now.
5 Favorite Snacks/Foods
* Diet Dr. Pepper (Diet Cherry Chocolate Dr. Pepper is actually the best, but it was only a limited edition.)


* Most stuff with Peanut butter, including PB FiberOne bars.
* Any Mexican food with tomatoes, sour cream and guacamole.
* Bratwurst (mustard ONLY)
* RIBS!!
5 Things I Would Do If I Was A Billionaire
* Hire a personal trainer.
* Hire a Maid - DIDO Jayci.
* Have a HUGE savings for my family.
* Visit my siblings ALL the time.
* Travel to Europe with Ryan.
5 Bad Habits
* Picking my zits
* Self-loathing
* Talk WAY too much...I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut
* Eat too much
* Keep the tv during the day so it seems like I'm surrounded by people. What can I say.. I'm a people person.
5 Places I've Lived
* Evanston
* Heber
* Oklahoma
* Holden
* Holden
* Orem
* Tucson
* Tucson
* Murray
5 Things I Can't Live Without
* Ryan, McKenzie & Adrie!!!
* Books
* Books
* Computers



3 comments:
LOL - I remember that silver car!!
I loved reading this! Isn't it nicer to look ahead at the next 10 years and what we want to do, rather than remember what stinkers we were 10 years ago? I too have done much in my life that I'm not too proud of. (I just wish that I could say it was all done 10 years ago, but nope! I continue to make mistakes!)
I learned so much about you! You are too funny!
Post a Comment