Everyone is always saying, "I wonder what her hair would look like straight?" Well here you go! I got the urge one day to find out the answer to that. Let's see what everyone thinks!
i agree with tawnya. she's adorable no matter what you do, even with the will ferrell afro! but i just can't believe how diff she looks straight, like a totally diff girl. she looks more angelic and sweet with the straight hair. not like her mischievous self, maybe that's why it looks so weird, cause i know it's not true. ha ha!! gosh i miss her so much. and you too!! hug yourself for me!
2 comments:
I think it is darling both ways, however Kenzie=Curls. I guess now you will have the option to straighten it every so often! She's so cute!
i agree with tawnya. she's adorable no matter what you do, even with the will ferrell afro! but i just can't believe how diff she looks straight, like a totally diff girl. she looks more angelic and sweet with the straight hair. not like her mischievous self, maybe that's why it looks so weird, cause i know it's not true. ha ha!! gosh i miss her so much. and you too!! hug yourself for me!
Post a Comment