
It's hard to believe that Adrie is already 5 months old. We love her SO much and feel so grateful to have her in our family. She fills our home with even more love and happiness than I thought possible. It's also amazing to see how much she's grown in such a short time. She already smiles, laughs, rolls over and over and over, grabs everything (including Kenzie's hair when she gets too close), eats baby food, sucks on her toes and is getting quite the little personality. She is pretty laid back for the most part, but she gets really upset when she drops her toys. If she can't pick them back up herself, she lets out this loud squeal to tell me she needs it ASAP! She is such a sweetheart! We love you peanut!




I'm not quite sure why, but she pulls this face so much when I take pictures. It looks like I'm scaring her or something. Funny huh!
She loves her toes and her baby food!
1 comment:
What a little sweetie pie! I love all the new stages they go through. It just keeps getting funner!
Post a Comment