True Love Always

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fun at the Fun Park

Last month I took McKenzie, Adrie, and Hailey up to Logan to visit Dillon and Freda. We decided to go to the Fun Park where they could enjoy roller skating, bowling, games and other stuff. The best part, was watching Kenzie try to skate. It was a rocky start, especially when I was trying to help her, but after I quit trying to help and she moved onto the carpet, she got the hang of it.





Enjoy the video of her skating!!! Probably the funniest part of the night, though is when she went and did dance revolution with two complete strangers. I was laughing so hard that I couldn't keep the camera still. I wish I had gotten the camera on sooner cuz she was dancing way longer than what is on the video.

1 comment:

Nicole Kesler Pulham said...

holy crap!! i was laughing so hard! i think i peed a little! i do wish you could have gotten more of her dancing though!