Yesterday was McKenzie's 3rd birthday and it's hard to believe how fast the last 3 years have gone! It wasn't the greatest birthday ever so thank goodness she has many more to come. Her and Adrie had a doctors appt and lucky for Kenzie, she didn't have to get a shot. YEAH! What a great birthday present.
Then we went and bought about ten books at the DI, the best book store EVER! After getting books, we went to the park and gave her a new reading chair (mini camp chair) and another book. We sat and read in the shade while Ryan took Keta to the off-leash area. Kenzie also went to the swings and slides every 5 minutes or so. We then took her to Jungle Jim's (a VERY small version of Lagoon). For $8 she got to ride every ride as many times as she wanted. There were a couple of other girls that she chummed around with. Since there were hardly any people there, they had their own attendant that followed them to whatever ride the wanted to get on. They also got to ride for pretty much as long as they wanted. She said the horsie carousel was her favorite. My favorite was the bumper cars though. She kept getting stuck on the sides and couldn't get out. It was pretty funny. When we finally got home, McKenzie insisted we read ALL of her books. Since it was her birthday, I read about 5 instead of the usual 2. All in all, I guess the day was pretty good. WE LOVE YOU MCKENZIE CAROL WASEK!!! (Pictures to come, I just have to get them off Ryan's phone. I can't wait til I have my camera charger and can take REAL pictures!)



3 comments:
Our lives wouldn't be the same without sweet little kenzie. we love her so much. i'm glad that she loves to read. it just makes me sad that she didn't know grandma baker. oh the fun they would have had together.
Oh my heck, do people say she looks like you Camille? Cuz I totally can see resemblence between you guys...lucky girl, she'll be as cute as her mommy! It IS crazy how fast our kids grow...does that mean we grow that fast too? AUGHH, that's scary!
Where in the hell are you? You aren't keeping up on your blog and I'm wondering where you are!
Post a Comment