Meladie tagged me so I'm FINALLY getting around to doing it. Hope it was worth the wait!
The Rules: 1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.2. Peoplethat are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.3. At the end of your post tag 8 people and include their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment on their blog to tell them they've been tagged, and to comment back and read your blog for the whole story.
8 Camille Randoms
1. I can't wait until my hair stops falling out! The same thing happened after I had McKenzie and it is HORRIBLE!! It looks like I shaved the sides of my head and it's barely starting to grow back. Most of the hair on the sides of my head are 1/2 inch long, if that. The bad part is, I finally let my hair grow for the first time in my life and now these poor hairs have to start all over again! Dang pregnancy!
2. I LOVE Nature Valley, crunchy peanut butter granola bars! I bought these by accident the last time I went to the store. I thought they were chewy cuz I'm all about chewy stuff, but they were SOOO good that I am addicted to them now.
3. I don't know how people can be Vegetarians! It's been so long since I've been shopping, I've been too busy trying to get our house ready to sell, that we are completely out of meat, with the exception of ground pork sausage. We have a ton of frozen and canned veggies, fresh and canned fruit, pasta and rice, etc... I just can't figure out what to make with out the best part, THE MEAT! It amazes me that people can live without a nice, juicy steak, ribs, chile verde and on and on and on!! Bring on the bacon!
4. Pampers Cruisers are the best diaper EVER! My sister-in-law Tawnya had always told me they were the best, but I never believed her until Ryan brought some home. The cruisers have a mesh, net type of thing on the inside that kinda catches everything and keeps it IN the diaper. I don't know how many outfits have been saved because of these wonderful diapers. Tawnya, you were SOO right!
5. I can't wait to get into a new house so we can have a YARD! McKenzie is out on the balcony so much these days because she loves to be outside. She'll sit out there with her books and read, or have "picnics" with her dolls. We also put Buddy Chip (her spring loaded horse) on the balcony so she can ride him outside. The funniest part though is she talks to EVERYONE that passes by. I can hear her talking all the time. She usually asks people what their name is and then proceeds to explain everything she has done on the balcony that day. I will miss that part with a yard, but I will be so happy for her to have tons more room to play! She has such an imaginative mind and I can't wait to see what she does with a yard!
6. Diet Dr. Pepper is the best pop ever! Unfortunately, I do like to drink pop and DDR is so awesome. I didn't realize how much I loved it until I had a Diet Pepsi the other day. I also still love it even though they have lame pictures and text of the new Indiana Jones movie on the can. Didn't they make enough of those already?? Does anyone really believe that Harrison Ford is still cool??
7. I don't like crowns! Without going into a lot of detail, I have had lots of problems with a root canal that I recently had. Since it is still bothering me, they put the crown on with temporary glue, but is still supposed to hold the crown in place quite well. I guess I'm just not that lucky! It's come off around 6 times. I had to go to the dentist twice to have it put back on until they finally sent me home with a tube of fixodent. I don't like the feeling of having to glue my own teeth in and McKenzie isn't quite sure what to think. She keeps asking me, "Why do your teeth keep falling out??" It's pretty funny, but she's not too sure about the dentist now.
8. There is always way too much laundry! I cannot believe how many clothes 4 people go through in a day. I'm very grateful cuz Ryan is really good about helping to get them into the washer and dryer, but I'm pretty particular about how I like things folded. It's weird that I'm that way cuz anyone that really knows me can tell you I'm not all that neat, it's just one of those pet peeves. Ryan doesn't bother to try and fold them anymore cuz he knows I'd just refold them myself. If I don't fold clothes everyday, I wind up with a mountain of clean clothes! Mostly little girls clothes!
I don't think I know enough people, but I tag Tawnya, Lindsay, Holly, Nicole, Jenni, Natalie, Katie, Sarah.

3 comments:
Pampers are the best I tell ya! I don't know if I can come up with 8 more things about myself after my 100 things! I'm really not that fascinating!
Thanks for responding to the tag! It's fun to read all about you...I am right there with ya when it comes to crowns (terrible!) and laundry!! I'm glad you have a blog...I think it's such a fun way to keep in touch :)
I just saw that I got tagged! I will try to think up the 8 things about me tomorrow!
Post a Comment