True Love Always

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 23, 2008

Kenzie says the Darndest Things!!

As most of you know, McKenzie is hilarious, but there are things that she says on a daily basis that most of you miss out on. I've listed a bunch of the things that she says so you can enjoy them as well!

Can I hold you? means Will you hold me?
Is me means Am I
Banaca Bar means Granola Bar
Thrinky means Long fingernails (I have no idea where that came from!!)
Honkey means Adrie's noisy toy
Lellow means Yellow
THAT'S NOT FAIR! means Mom, I should be able to do anything I want!
Lose means Use
I do'd it! means I did it!
Pooning means Pooing
Trek means Shrek
Hey now, it's the Trek song, get your game on, go play should be Hey now, you're an all star, get your game on, go play.
Colors means crayons
Are you family?? means Mommy, are you mad??
Can I give this pop to mama?? means I'm gonna take a drink on the way!!
Don't do that EVER! means Don't tell me what to do and DON'T give me time outs!
Timeouts are sad!! means Timeouts are sad!
Crickle means Cricket
Lock me in means Unlock the door and let me in!
Hirsty means Thirsty
Mudder/Brudder means Mother/Brother
Lermaid means Little Mermaid
Buckle me out means Unbuckle my seat!

McKenzie has also started saying Vamanos instead of let's go. Thanks Dora!
The one word that she uses more than anything is WHY??? This is the part where patience comes into parenting!!!
After waking up in the morning, she happily says "It's a sunny day!" When we are trying to put her to bed these days, "It's still a sunny day!"
When we walked into Walgreens the other day she said
, "There's so much stuff" that meant "What do I want to put in the cart first?"
After taking a walk or playing outside, she'll wipe her brow and say, "I'm sweaty!"
The other day I walked into the living room and Adrie was crushing up a bunch of dried leaves. I asked McKenzie why she gave Adrie leaves off the balcony. Her response was "Mom, it's baby food!"

(Adrie): AAAHHHH
(Me): Kenzie, what did you do to Adrie?
(Z): (in a whisper) SHHH, quit crying Adrie.
(Me): Why is Adrie crying?
(Z): I don't know

5 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so stinkin funny! i laughed so hard. i can totally see her saying all those things. my favorite is shhh, quit crying adrie.

Tawnya said...

she is so funny! i love all the things she says. what a character!

Nicole Kesler Pulham said...

HA HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! i'm crying and my stomach hurts!!!!!

Meladie said...

Such a CUTE post!! Kids do say such hilarious things...your girls are absolutely adorable! Are you going to the reunion this year??? It'd be fun to see ya. I think(?) I'm gonna try and make it...it's about two weeks from my due date, so I'll be VERY pregnant. But I did pay my money & am planning on trying to make it.

** Adrian ** said...

Camille, I loved this post! I may have to steal your idea & post about the funny things that Wyatt says...kids are SO funny!! You have a darling family & like I told you before I can NOT believe how much your cute girls look JUST LIKE YOU!!! It's so fun to be able to keep in touch with everyone! Adrian