1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Not sure
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Usually
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?Peppered Turkey.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 2 beautiful girls
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hello, I'm pretty much the coolest person ever!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Never
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yeah, but I'd have to close my eyes and have someone push me off the platform.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I'm not a huge cereal fan, but I do like Reeses peanut butter puffs.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Never.
12. DO YOU Think YOU'RE STRONG? Yes, you know you're strong when you can carry your baby in her carseat, your purse, a bunch of groceries and a drink all in one trip!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I don't really have a favorite, but I do like mint chocolate chip (with chocolate shavings, not chunks) and anything with nuts in it.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes
15. RED OR PINK? Both
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? ???
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Nicole, she's living in NY right now. I miss Lindsay alot too, but I get to see her every once in a while.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?Don't send it to me, post it on your blog!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black pants, white socks
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Pulled pork enchiladas
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Kenzie talking to herself while putting Keta treats in the candy dish.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Neon pink or silver.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Ryan after he showers and clean children, rain.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Ryan
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Heck yes I do.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Gymnastics
27. HAIR COLOR? I say dark brown, Ryan says black.
28. EYE COLOR? Brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, just glasses.
30 FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican and steak and ribs.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings for me, but Ryan is all about scary!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Evolution in Holden
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Pink
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Brownies and vanilla ice cream or cheesecake
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Lindsay
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ??
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I WISH I had time to read!
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have one, I use an ergonomic mouse.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV.Late LAST NIGHT? So you think you can dance.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Rain and Thunder
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Mexico
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can fold my tongue 3 times instead of just in half.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? SLC
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?Can't wait to read all of your answers.

1 comment:
Camille...Oh my goodness....how are you? It's so good to hear from you. I had so much fun reading all about you. Thank you for that sweet comment you left on my blog. I must say you have 2 of the most darling little girls. I bet you are having so much fun as a mom. I hope all is going well with you.
Post a Comment