True Love Always

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Kutler and Paige


Lindsay and I still have a hard time believing that these two were born on the same day. Not only because it was unbelievable that it happened, but also because Kutler is so much bigger than Paige. You can totally tell how much bigger Kutler is when hold him and then hold Paige. She is so dainty and I call him "The Tank". I love that they, as well as Lindsay and I, have such a special bond because of their birth. Obviously, they are both adorable and you can't resist kissing their little cheeks! I love these babies to pieces!!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Oh, how they have changed since I saw them last!!! How adorable they both are. Just want to kiss them!

Unknown said...

those two are so darn cute!

~The J Crew~ said...

Thanks for your nice comment Camille. I miss you and Lindsey but it sounds like you both are so happy. You two are so lucky to have each other so close by. Your baby is so cute and the girls - wow especially Adrie she was still a babe the last time I saw her. Time sure flies. Maybe we will run into each other sometime in Holden...that would be fun!