expression was HILARIOUS! It was very gangsta princess!!
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
The gift that keeps on giving!
Last Halloween I purchased an enormous afro wig that has since been the center of MANY good laughs! It's been used for my Halloween costume twice. It's been trimmed for an amazing prank. It's been worn out for everyday shopping and while tagging peoples cars. It's been topic of many conversations and jokes. As you can now see, we have put it to great use once again!
My friend Megen says that Paige looks like a cabbage patch doll. If this doesn't make her look like one, I don't know what would!


I wish this photo turned out better cuz her
expression was HILARIOUS! It was very gangsta princess!!

expression was HILARIOUS! It was very gangsta princess!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is so fun! I totally looked for an afro wig during the after-Halloween clearance but didn't find any. Guess I'll have to pay full price. :(
That is too funny! Sounds like you are having fun down there in NM. Your kids are so cute.
I had a spelling error, here's what my comment said...
Oh if there was ever a chuckle to be had !! And of course the famous Kresta *snort*!!!love ya
Post a Comment