Well, somehow McKenzie got a hold of a permanent marker, AGAIN! I thought I hid them away good enough after she had colored on the walls with one, but apparently not. She had been coloring on her coloring books and had her back to me. I just assumed she was using her crayons, but boy was I wrong! I didn't notice her feet until I went to put her socks on and to my surprise, they were covered in marker. Not just her feet either, as you can see, she got one whole let and a hand as well. I had a hard time keeping a straight face while I told her we only color on paper. Even though it didn't come off very well, it is still pretty funny!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
We're only supposed to color on PAPER!
Well, somehow McKenzie got a hold of a permanent marker, AGAIN! I thought I hid them away good enough after she had colored on the walls with one, but apparently not. She had been coloring on her coloring books and had her back to me. I just assumed she was using her crayons, but boy was I wrong! I didn't notice her feet until I went to put her socks on and to my surprise, they were covered in marker. Not just her feet either, as you can see, she got one whole let and a hand as well. I had a hard time keeping a straight face while I told her we only color on paper. Even though it didn't come off very well, it is still pretty funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment