True Love Always

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lindsay and Hayzen Albrecht

One of our trips to Holden was to spend time with my little sister Lindsay and her new baby boy Hayzen. McKenzie and I were so excited to meet her new baby cousin. He is such a little sweetheart! We are so happy that we have a new boy in our family. It was also fun to see Hayzen and Adrie together. She already seemed so much bigger than him, even though they are only 3 weeks apart. I'm so grateful we were able to go spend that time with them. We love Matt, Lindsay and Hayzen so much!


McKenzie thought she'd help out by adjusting their heads, unfortunately she didn't get her hands out before I took the picture.
Adrie & Hayzen
Hayzen & Adrie spent quite a bit of time in their car seats on the counter.
Lindsay & sweet little Hayzen.

No comments: