Look how cute Kenzie and Adrie's cousin Reese is. She is such a sweetheart!!
Here is a Valentine's Day survey that Tawnya wanted me to take. Hope you all enjoy!
- Who is your man? Ryan Arthur Wasek
- How long have you been together? Together for 7 1/2, married for 5 1/2
- How old is your man? 35
- Who eats more? usually me
- Who said "I love you first? it's been too long to remember!
- Who sings better? Ryan does NOT sing!!!
- Who's Older? Ryan
- Who's smarter? Well, Ryan has a degree and I was only enrolled in college.
- Who's temper is worse? Me, but not a very bad one.
- Who does the laundry? We both do, but Ryan usually washes them and I fold them.
- Who does the dishes? Both of us
- Who's feet are bigger? Ryan's
- Who's better with the computer? UMMMM, does anyone not know the answer to that???
- Who mows the lawn? The maintenance company.
- Who pays the bills? Both of us.
- Who cooks dinner? I do, but Ryan is good at making frozen stuff.
- Who drives when you are together? Does the girl ever get to drive when their man is around?
- Who pays when you go out to dinner? Ryan
- Who's the most stubborn? Is there any question here? ME!!
- Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Me.
- Who's parents do you see more? Ryan's dad and stepmom, although I've actually gotten to see my family quite a bit lately!
- Who named your dog? I did.
- Who kissed who first? It's been way too long.
- Who asked who out? Me, Ryan wouldn't hardly talk at first.
- What did you do on your first date? We went to the Fun Dome and went on a human sling-shot ride.
- Who's more sensitive? Me
- Who's taller? Ryan
- Who has more friends? ?? Probably Ryan
- Who has more siblings? Me, Ryan only has 1 sister and 1 brother.
- Who wears the pants in the relationship? Depends on what the situation is.

1 comment:
Thanks for doing that...it was fun to read about you guys! How lucky are you that Ryan does the dishes AND laundry!!!
Post a Comment