November 13
1. Window paint
2. Big huge afros
3. Laughing so hard my stomach hurts.
November 14
1. Computers. I am able to keep in touch with family and friends because of them. (Plus, they give Ryan a job!)
2. Cameras. I love being able to capture those special moments in life.
3. Television. It keeps the kids occupied during those times I need to get something done. I'm also able to sit down in front of the tv at night and forget all the stresses of the day.
November 15
1. Eating together as a family every night.
2. The friendship that McKenzie and Adrie are building. It makes being a mother totally worth it when I see my children truly care about each other!!
3. Sharing a small moment with my spouse that totally makes my day.
November 16
1. Finally having all the laundry folded.
2. A spouse that helps me clean the house all the time.
3. Laying in my bed at night and realizing how many things I TRULY have to be grateful for!

No comments:
Post a Comment