True Love Always

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Carving Pumpkins

We had lots of fun carving pumpkins this year! Ryan got 3 cute little ones that the girls loved! After we carved them, the girls enjoyed coloring and putting stickers on them. The funny part was that McKenzie DID NOT want to clean out the pumpkin herself. She didn't like the way it felt. not that I blame her, it does feel like cold snot.

We also went over to my friend Alana's house and carved big pumpkins with her family as well as Lindsay, Matt and Hayzen. Alana made us a yummy dinner and then we had a contest to see who could come up with the best pumpkin face. We had a BLAST!! Unfortunately, I forgot
to take my camera to Alana's house so I only have pictures of us at home.

I'm sure you can guess who carved the alien!!




























































I'm grateful for...
1. A dishwasher!!
2. Melaleuca cleaning products. They're the BEST!!
3. Having a warm house.

No comments: