True Love Always

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Bubble Bubble, Toil and Trouble

We recently gave McKenzie and Adrie a bath in our bathtub. I thought I had put just enough bubbles in, until McKenzie decided to turn on the jets. As you can see, when using jets, you only need about a dime size dab of bubbles!!!!

I thought you said this was supposed to be fun...

...but I am NOT liking this!!!!

There's bubbles in my nose,

all over my face,

but they are, however, surprisingly delicious!

I don't know what you're whining about Adrie, this is AWESOME!!


Lindsay thought it would be funny to put bubbles on her face. Every time Kenzie would try to get them off, she just made it worse cuz there were bubbles EVERY WHERE!!!


Two cute, clean faces

2 comments:

Meladie said...

Your girls are so cute, Camille. Dang, that's ALOT of bubbles!! I'm so glad you're back...it's so fun to keep in touch with everyone again through blogging. I'm glad you guys are liking it there.

matt and michelle ray said...

Bubble fun! I love the pictures, your girls are so beautiful! PS - we did the EXACT same thing with the jet tub! So many bubbles you need a shower after your bath! :)