Happy 1st Birthday Reesie Peesie!! We LOVE you! Kenzie and Adrie are so happy to have you as a cousin! (BTW, McKenzie took this picture of Reese, cute huh!)
Camille...Reese's birthday was a few months ago. I'm glad she can be the first thing I see when I go to your blog, but I'm pretty sure Christams came, New Years, Adrie's Birthday, etc!!! I need to see new pics of your cute girlies! :) How is Kenzie feeling? And how are you guys doing?
Thanks I am still learning! Thanks for all your help this is sooo much fun. I love seeing the pictures of your family camille. I am so proud of you. You are an incredible person. Love you tons!
3 comments:
Thanks guys! We had a little party for her last night and she had a blast. Hope you're having fun with your papa back!
Camille...Reese's birthday was a few months ago. I'm glad she can be the first thing I see when I go to your blog, but I'm pretty sure Christams came, New Years, Adrie's Birthday, etc!!! I need to see new pics of your cute girlies! :) How is Kenzie feeling? And how are you guys doing?
Thanks I am still learning! Thanks for all your help this is sooo much fun. I love seeing the pictures of your family camille. I am so proud of you. You are an incredible person. Love you tons!
Aunt Annie :)
Post a Comment