True Love Always

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Western Day at School

McKenzie had so much fun making a "Cowboy Hat" for Western day at school. She got to decorate it herself and wore it forever when we got home. What a cute cowgirl! (or horse girl as she calls herself)

3 comments:

** Adrian ** said...

Camille, Your girls are SO darling!! i love the tub shots--"Hold right there while I throw water in your face!" SO CUTE!! You can see that little mischievious look in her eye! I know I've said this before, but your girls look EXACTLY like you--AND exactly like each other!! SO FUN!! I bet they have a blast together!

The Gilleland Family said...

I'm so glad to see you are posting. Your girls are so cute and Adrian is right, they look just like you! Its great to see what you are up to.

ryanfam said...

Camille,
Hey, long time, no talk. Your girls are like classic little mini you's! Very cute. I enjoyed catching up on your happenings and we missed you at the reunion-Reunion Planner? I hope you are doing o.k. with your husband being gone, but I am happy for you that you moved into a place that you are loving! Cute post with the western hat and thanks for the compliment on my son... he is a cutie and a little stinker too!