

After church on Sunday I was so frazzled that I DID NOT care what my children were wearing. I literally grabbed the first thing in Adrie's drawers and put them on her. I didn't even care about the brown, knee-high boy socks that must be hand-me-downs from Quinn. I also let McKenzie pick out her outfit which consisted of pajama pants and a pink floral shirt that's was on backwards. If I didn't know better, I would think these kids didn't have a mother!
2 comments:
I think that it is quite funny, when kids pick out there own clothes. They end up with the funniest combinations.
We have many look-like-they're-homeless-children moments at our house, ESPECIALLY on Sundays! After I get them all ready for church and make it THROUGH church, I'm usually past caring what they look like when we get home and are LaZY :) Whatever they wear though, your girls are absolutely ADORABLE! Seriously. How are you doing anyway with your hubby gone? I thought the videos were cute by the way, I love all the stages :)
Post a Comment