True Love Always

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I've been tagged

A couple of months ago, my BFF Alana and I tagged some of our friends cars. They were at a couples party and because our husbands couldn't go, we made some fun of our own. We painted all sorts of pictures and phrases on their windows. The funniest part was I wore my afro wig so Alana and I were laughing the whole time. I know it is kind of juvenile, but it was really fun and our friends thought it was hilarious. A couple days later I walked out of a Primary activity to find my car like this. I figured it was someone getting revenge, but it was Alana, of all people who had tagged my car. Ryan was so embarrassed to drive it like this, but I thought it was pretty funny! Needless to say, I got Alana's car back WAY better!

No comments: