True Love Always

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Screen door shelter

McKenzie loves to play on the balcery (her word), except on windy days. Well, this particular day, she decided she was gonna play outside whether it was windy or not. Being the little smarty that she is, she made a little shelter behind the broken screen door. She had about 3 blankets, a dolly pillow that is barely bigger than my hand and her baby. While I was sitting at the computer, I heard her singing. I peeked around the corner and saw her laying between the doors, singing her baby to sleep. It was one of the cutest moments EVER!

3 comments:

Nicole Kesler Pulham said...

she is so stinkin funny!!!! and she really will do anything to be out of doors huh! gosh i miss you guys!! i love you, i love you, i love you!!!!!!!!!! and give the girls a kiss from their aunt cole.

Meladie said...

Camille! This is Meladie (Wardle) Winters...I found your blog from the Millard High website. I've had fun looking through your blog...your girls are adorable!! McKenzie's hair is SO cute! I love the curls...I wish my girls had a little =). How have you been? I haven't talked to you forever! It looks like you are doing well, and being a stay at home mom, I know you must be very busy! Anyway, take care and keep in touch...our blog is wintersmc.blogspot.com if you wanna check it out.

Tawnya said...

What an imagination she has! She is so funny!