True Love Always

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hayzen's Blessing

Adrie is SO Cute!

We were so happy we got to travel to Minersville to see Hayzen be blessed by Matt on March 30th. It was such a sweet, spiritual day! Matt and Lindsay's testimonies were so special and truly touched my heart! We love them all so much and were so happy to be a part of such a wonderful day. Here were some of the highlights of the day. (sorry to those who I've copied pictures from)

Reesie Peesie, Little Man Hands, Peanut
Nicole and her baby nieces (on the most beautiful couch EVER!)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey,

It's Jenny, Shirley told Dixie to have me look at your blog. Your girls are too sweet! Your Adrie is a doll!! Well I just thought I would say Hi.

Jenny said...

Oh and if you want you can check out our page it is www.jenandthegirls.blogspot.com